Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome Allie!











Allina Jane was born March 12 weighing 6lbs 3oz and 19 inches long. After 25 hours of unmedicated labor, she entered the world into Grandma's arms (my mom) and Nana (Jake's mom) cut the cord while Jake was by my side holding his oxygen in one hand and my hand in the other. Jake and I both made it through :). So far, she has been an amazingly good baby. Kylie is loving her little sister and Kaden has been a lot better with her than I anticipated.

9 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats!!!! She looks so much like Kylie did!!!!! Love the name too. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition. Glad to hear everyone is well.

Rach Romney said...

Congratulations! She is cute, and thanks again for letting me come visit ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! It's nice have it all over, isn't it? She looks adorable!

Amy said...

Oh my, SOOOO CUTE!

Just Me said...

Congratulations! Our babies are two days apart! Yeah for babies~ she's a sweetie.

Just Me said...

LOL I just heard it was jake actually WEARING the Oxygen :) I asked if everything went okay because I wasn't sure why you needed O2, and Jayson said it was Jake that used it.

Jessica Madsen said...

She is so beautiful, She looks so much like kylie and kayden. How are you, and Jake doing?

girly girls said...

the baby is so cute from cecily